Large Format Printer
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 44" printer takes the next step in redefining large format printing. The new iPF8100 is the ideal solution for any color professional looking for impressive, full-bleed color output, strength in paper handling and exceptional speed in output. Advanced professional features such as automatic clogged nozzle detection and compensation for reliability, an 80GB hard drive, 330ml or 700ml ink tank for versatility, a large backlit LCD panel for ease of use, and ink usage tracking for accountability are all part of the new iPF8100 to satisfy every color professional's large format printing needs. The 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA inks offers excellent color fastness and stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray reduces bronzing while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The Canon L-COA processor, which is dedicated to the imagePROGRAF, is designed to optimize the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. Vivid, breathtaking, long-lasting prints are achieved by combining these advanced technological Canon achievements.
The many built-in features that make this printer easy to use and maintain are the driving force behind this powerful printer. With the printer's unique ability to print in unprecedented quality and speed along with the multiple media handling options and software suite, the iPF8100 is the ideal solution for all types of professionals. The iPF8100 is designed for reliability, simplicity, productivity and above all…quality.
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System - Canon's LUCIA pigment ink offers excellent color fastness and stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. LUCIA ink minimizes bronzing and graininess
- Built-in Calibration - Equipped with a built-in calibration feature to help you consistently achieve superior results
- Automatic Switching Between Black Inks - Utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, helping to eliminate wasted ink and time of swapping out ink tanks
- Print Head System - Dual print head system with a total of 30,720 nozzles
- Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge-to-edge printing, only with roll media
- Efficiency & Speed - The iPF8100's built-in 80GB HDD processes jobs fast, maintains productivity and enables easy, unmanned printing
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected, print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF8100 will automatically compensate by re-routing the ink to functioning nozzles